AT SWEDEN OPEN OFFICE CAREER DAY
Have you ever wondered what it’s like to work at a globally transforming industry? What kind of people work here, what career opportunities we have, and what does our work environment look like?
Whether you are a final year student, recent graduate or mid-career job seeker, express your interest to visit our open office career days where all your questions will be answered!
Next Open Office Career Day:
- December 14th, 2023, at 14:00-15:30 – Malmö office
What to expect on the day:
- Welcome to BAT Denmark / BAT Sweden
- Learn about our business & industry transformation
- Learn about our people & culture
- Our career opportunities across the Nordics offices
- Office tour of our modern working spaces
- Networking Q&A
We employ over 300 people across our Nordics organisation, with opportunities in Marketing, Digital, Sales, Finance, Operations, IT, Legal and HR.
Our largest department is Marketing, which includes the following teams:
- Branding (oral product portfolio)
- Brand Management (traditional combustibles, insights)
- Innovation (oral product portfolio, insights, activation)
- Digital Activation (online universe)
- Offline Activation (retail, entertainment universe)
- Strategic Planning & Insights
Take a virtual tour and learn more about our modern office in Malmö by clicking on the links below, or visit our careers website ‘Our Stories’:
When signing up, you are required to upload your CV and select the date you would like to attend. You will receive a confirmation by email closer to date if your profile is a match to our career opportunities. Should you be unable to attend after signing up or have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com
We look forward to meeting you!
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation.
See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!