Highered & MeetHR Signs Strategic Partnership Greater China
Chinese companies have struggled to reach out to nearly 1M students studying abroad but a new agreement signed today between Highered China and MeetHR Group will create the greatest ecosystem for companies and graduates anywhere in the country.
Highered uses the smartest matching technology available to help students and talent achieve their dreams, and is endorsed by EFMD, an organisation that represents top business schools across 91 countries. MeetHR is the leading network in China for HR professionals — today’s agreement sees the two organisations working in an exclusive partnership.
“We’re delighted to be partnering with such an amazing community of HR Professionals across 32 cities in China. At Highered we are global in our footprint and mindset, with partners in 91 countries, and a truly diverse team. Today’s agreement gets us closer to fulfilling our mission of building a better future for students and talent, wherever they are in the world.” — Bernt Blankholm, CEO, Highered
Erik Spade (second from the left) presented at the signing ceremony at the Greater China HRVP Summit
The official signing ceremony and launch of the strategic partnership towards the Chinese HR community took place at the Greater China HRVP Summit on September 19th at the Renaissance Capital Hotel in Beijing. Erik Spade, VP APAC of Highered, represented Highered in the ceremony. The Royal Norwegian Embassy, Commercial section participated.
About MeetHR Group
MeetHR was established 6 years ago and have become the leading and pioneering HR organization in China with offices in 32 cities. MeetHR is Headquartered in Shanghai.
- MeetHR GROUP is open to all the human resources professionals nationwide and committed to building a global human resources platform focusing on knowledge sharing, career developing, graduates placing and entrepreneurs supporting.
- MeetHR has established a trustworthy brand image and won public praise among countless HR professionals in China.
- MeetHR organizes more than 100 events and conferences per year and has built the leading Media Platform for HR professionals in China with more than 1 million followers.
- Example of MeetHR Conferences are: Greater China HRVP Summit, China Recruiting Leaders Summit and China Human Resources Summit
Highered was founded 3 years ago and established the first truly global ecosystem to connect, market, and recruit top talent from more than 500 top accredited schools in more than 90 countries, and support some of the most well known corporate brands in the world attracting talent. See the complete list of schools here
- Highered does so by combining the talent pool of one of the largest and most respected school organizations in the world with AI and assessment technology to accelerate the global matching of talents and talent demand.
- Highered organizes the Global Leader Talent Summit to discuss global (campus) recruitment initiatives, recruitment technologies, employer relations and ultimately match top talent to international companies and organizations. Read more
EFMD is a global, membership-driven organisation, based in Brussels, Belgium, with offices in Asia and the Americas. As the largest international network association in the field of management development, the EFMD network includes over 900 institutional members. Business school members include Fudan, CEIBS, Antai, IMD, INSEAD, IE, LBS, Wharton, HEC Montréal, Korea University, University of Sydney and many other leading schools from around the world.
CEO, Bernt Blankholm – firstname.lastname@example.org
VP APAC, Erik Spade – email@example.com